This purpose of this ½ day training program is to equip managers with a better understanding of team dynamics and how they, as the leaders influence the engagement and productivity of their team members.
At the end of the workshops, participants will understand:
- The different types of teams and the qualities of an effective team
- How to build an effective a team that is engaged, enthusiastic and participative
- Their own style and preferences through the use of self-assessment tools such as MBTI (personality), TKI (conflict) and how this impacts group dynamics
- How to build organizational community (diversity, sensitivity, awareness, understanding of and impact of organizational culture)
- Finish with action planning to implement with current teams